In this thread, I am not going to debate whether certifications are required to showcase your skill and get a job. You like it or not, certifications do add value to your resume.
That being said, I'm going to uncover top certifications with pricing based on difficulty.
1. eJPT - eLearnSecurity / $200
2. eWPT - eLearnSecurity / $200
3. Pentest+ - Comptia / $397
CEH-Practical - EC-Council
1. CRTP - PenTest Academy / $300
2. PNPT - TCM Security / $400
3. Offensive Security / $1499
4. eCPPT - eLearnSecurity / $400
5. CRTO - ZeroPoint Security / E400
1. CRTE - PenTest Academy / $400
2. eCPTX - eLearnSecurity / $400
3. OSWE - Offensive Security / $1600
4. OSEP - Offensive Security / $1499
5. CRTL - ZeroPoint / E400
1. OSED - Offensive Security / $1499
2. OSEE - Offensive Security / $5000
3. OSMR - Offensive Security / $2500
I knowingly didn't include SANS certifications due to their massive pricing. However, I have come to know that they're also extremely valuable. If you have the budget for it, choose a cert what matches you.
What certificates would you recommend?
Drop them in the comments below.
That's a wrap!
If you enjoyed this thread:
1. Follow me @Nithin R
for more of these
2. RT the tweet below to share this thread with your audience