MORE TRUTH BOMBS
Can we have all electric vehicles by 2030? No. There is no chance that will ever happen. There is no such thing as a zero emissions free vehicle. Where are the emissions associated with an electric car?
2) What do you do with an electric vehicle, is that you don't eliminate emissions you export them somewhere else. You have to dig up 500,000 pounds of materials to make a single 1000-pound battery.
3) It takes 100-300 barrels of oil to manufacture a battery that can hold 1 barrel of oil equivalent of energy. Just manufacturing a battery can have a carbon debt rate ranging from 10 tons to 40 tons of CO2.
4)Plans that are in place to increase the use of batteries will require an increase of production of minerals like lithium, cobalt, zinc. Demand for those minerals will increase by 400 and 4000%. There isn't enough mining in the world to make enough batteries for that many people
5) EVs, Wind turbines and Solar panels are not green projects.
We are increasing the use of fossil fuel by extracting minerals and not decreasing emissions. Wind, solar and Evs require millions of tons of hydrocarbons and minerals to build them.
6) This isn't what you call sustainable. AGAIN: REMEMBER, TESLEA AND VOLVO INCREASED ITS EMISISONS BY 70% BY PRODUCING THEIR ELECTRIC VEHICLES
Moving to Solar and wind puts the world under the control of China. Thats not a slag, it's a fact.
China makes 99% of the Solar Wafers
91% of solar cells
90% of Polysilicon
85% of Modules
A great statement:
The assumption by activists and even some politicians is that limiting access to fossil fuels will somehow speed up the energy transition because we can replace fossil fuels with clean renewables sooner: a supply rather than demand side approach.
9) But this is a fallacy because renewables are far from being sufficiently available or reliable to replace fossil fuels at this point in the transition"
Jeff Kucharski, and Heather Exner-Pirot
10) And if anyone thinks I'm against these projects, than you're misunderstanding my message.
11) We are doing exact opposite that we as human beings committed to protect, mother earth. This quest we are on is a prime example example of how to destroy the earth on behalf of development.
12) If you want to buy a EV, do it! If you're that convinced that it's helping the environment, by all means buy one. BUT, please do not use the back up diesel powered generator when you charge your car. No gas and no oil, nothing. Nothing, but your own ignorance to power it up.
13) We are all here to do our part to protect the environment just don't force feed your ignorance on me.
14) If I ever buy an EV, I'll buy it because I may want one & not because its saving the planet. I'm fully aware of where the power comes from to charge the vehicle. I'm fully aware of how these vehicles are built. I'm fully aware of where and how the minerals are extracted.