taekook au where jungkook is in a happy relationship with his girlfriend,and his best friend always makes sure to support him. he doesn't know that taehyung cries himself to sleep- hopelessly in love with his best friend.
dont mind the dates and time
1. best friends support each other.
2. but behind the scenes...
3. date locations (btw i messed up the name so yoojin/eunji: same person dont worry :))
4. our spot :(
gonna update later
ask me stuff while im gone
Just a quick question...
Do u guys
5. come over
6. it was halfway through their game when eunji entered the room, tossing off her stiletto heels and making her way over to them. taehyung offered a small smile, and she wrapped her arms around jungkook who put down his controller to kiss her.
7. "came sooner babe?" jungkook asked as eunji giggled against his lips, and taehyung makes sure to keep his own eyes glued to the tv screen.
"yeah it was cold" she pouted.
taehyung glanced out the window. it wasn't cold.
8. "grabbed some take out though babe" she chirped, and both males turned to see the white bag on the counter. jungkook's eyes lit up, and he jumped out of his seat on the couch. taehyung paused the game slightly annoyed.
9. "you're the best" he heard jungkook exclaim from the kitchen. taehyung waited for the two to stop talking, but the small bear hug jungkook gave eunji ended up turning into a full on make out session. taehyung felt the bile rise in his throat, and he cleared his throat making
jungkook pull back from the kiss. his lips were slightly swollen, and just the sight of him looking like that made taehyung want to cry.
"you two are at it again~" he sighs, 'tsk'ing at the two blushing pair. jungkook sheepishly rubbed the back of his head.
"i'll leave u two?"
10. jungkook's face falls and he steps forward "no tae you can stay, look eunji got us take out!" he pointed, and eunji nodded along.
"it's okay" taehyung said with the most effort, happiness laced through his tone. "you two eat alright? i have an exam to study for, i gotta go!"
11. taehyung ends up running back home, the feeling of nausea not seeming to disappear from his gut as he threw himself onto his bed and let out a low groan.
"why am i like this?" he whispered to himself, digging his face deeper into his pillow.
12. take out the takeout pls :(
13. Your not in love with him, right tae?
Im thinking about updating later today, my cc is here pls dont be afraid to tell me ur thoughts on the au so far!
14. with eunji again?
15. taehyung enters the noisy restaurant, glancing around the crowd of heads to find a familiar couple at the end of the room. jungkook sat there playing around with eunji's hair, while her eyes were glued onto her phone. taehyung puts on a smile, avoiding the queasy feeling and-
16. -taking a step forward to the table. "gguk!" he yells over all the commotion, watching as jungkook glances up from his girlfriend and throws taehyung back a soft smile. he motions him over, and taehyung slides into the seat in front of them.
"finally tae we already ordered"
17. eunji grunted as she snuggled into jungkook's arm. taehyung rubs the back of his neck and lets out a sheepish laugh "sorry to keep you waiting."
"we just ordered actually, let me call a waiter?" jungkook suggested, and taehyung shook his head.
"yoongi hyung is over there,"-
18. At the mention of his name, the waitress who was cleaning the tables glanced over. his face lightened in recognition, and he pulled out a notepad.
"what's ur order taehyung?" the older asked, though he was already scribbling things down. taehyung smiles, "hello to you too"
19. oh if you only knew.
20. hanging out with jungkook was hard. taehyung couldn't ever seem to find the time for just the two of them without eunji interrupting, or the two being too busy with school and work. everywhere the golden boy went, his girlfriend was latched onto his side.
taehyung hated it.
21. "can you two please stop kissing?" taehyung groaned, hiding his face from the looks they got around them. he couldn't stand them sucking eachother's faces off every two seconds. was jungkook always so clingy with his girlfriends?
22. "stop ruining the fun taehyung" eunji pouts, wiping away her smudged lipgloss from around her mouth. "just because your single doesn't mean you have to be so grumpy"
"i'm not grumpy i'm just losing my appetite" taehyung shot back slightly sounding more offended than usual.
23. there we go again :(
24. "taehyung? jungkook? what are you doing here?" a sickly sweet voice interrupted the table and taehyung glances up from his phone to see jimin leaning against the table, almost knocking down eunji's drink in the process.
"ah jimin hyung you're working shifts today?" jungkook asked, missing the way jimin lowkey seethed at him.
"yeah i am," he replied back, before sliding into the vacant seat next to Taehyung. "i'm on a break right now, let's talk?"
25. "your boyfriend sure doesn't think so," eunji pointed out, and all of them turn to glance at yoongi behind the counter (who jerked his head back down to look at the cash register with a faint blush on his cheeks)
the table fell silent for a moment.
"shut up guys" jimin finally choked out, hiding his face in his hands.
"aww little jiminnie getting shyy?" taehyung cooed, switching evil grins with jungkook.
"i hate you guys, we're not dating!" the blushing boy exclaimed (not before throwing a shy glance at yoongi though)
26. jungkook laughs and leans back, throwing an arm around eunji, letting her scooch closer to his chest. jimin noticed this and cleared his throat, grabbing taehyung's hand under the table.
taehyung glanced down at the gentle squeeze jimin gave him as a sign of reassurance.
27. "Since you two are going to suck faces," Jimin began, getting up from the seat and pulling Taehyung along with him. "I'm going to steal Tae for a bit," He announced, and Jungkook slightly frowned.
"But what about his food?" He asked, pointing at the full tray Taehyung left.
28. "I lost my appetite," Taehyung laughed, not missing the flash of hurt cross Jungkook's eyes. "Maybe another time?"
"Yeah. Text me later?"
Jimin is already pulling Taehyung halfway out the door, but Taehyung pulls his arm back to stop him, before turning back "Yeah, I will"
29. "ugh gross you're totally whipped for him please tae stop" jimin groaned after the two made it to the parkinglot, taehyung avoiding eye contact.
"am i obvious?" he whispered, staring down at his shoes.
30. "well cLEARLY to jungkook you're not!" jimin exclaimed, muttering a few curses under his breath before letting out a deep sigh. he steps forward and wraps his arms around his best friend's torso, making sure to give him a tight hug.
31. taehyung instantly melts into jimin's warmth, because there was something special about the way he comforted him. no matter how mad jimin got with him, he'd always remember to end the day off with a bear hug.
'something another person wouldn't ever think of doing...'
Hey guys, can u see the pictures in my au? Do they show up?
WHAT WE HIT 1K WITH THIS SHITTY EXCUSE OF AN AU??
33. Introducing the biggest cockblocker: ha-rin.
34. Ha-rin finally comes out of the washroom, walking right past Taehyung who was too busy on his phone to notice. "Lets go loser," She called, making the male glance up in surprise.
"Why did you take so long?" He whined, following after her in annoyance.
35. "Shut up," They made their way towards the couple on the bench. Eunji was laughing at something Jungkook was doing, and Ha-rin smirked.
She turned to glance at Taehyung, but cocked up a brow at the boy's face.
Taehyung rips his eyes away from the pair, "Hm?"
36. Ha-rin shrugs, deciding not to push it further as Jungkook noticed them and called them over. "We got some snacks!" He yelled, and Taehyung runs over to them, grabbing the tteokbokki from his hand.
Jungkook watches the older eat, a soft smile playing on his lips.
37. "Interesting..." She mumbles, making them all glance over at her confused.
"What?" Eunji asks, and Ha-rin shakes her head. Her eyes are glued on Taehyung, who slowly chewed on the food in his mouth as he sent a puzzled look back.
38. ha-rin knows something...
39. abort mission satan knows-
40. he wont accept me. :(
wait im stuck how should i write this?
41. The two met at the cafe that evening, and Taehyung knew this was going to be a serious talk because 1- Ha-rin had her hair up (that usually wasnt a good sign) and 2- the first thing she did when she saw Taehyung was attack him in a hug.
42. "You're being awfully nice all of a sudden..." Taehyung mumbles through her tight grip, earning a pinch on the arm from her.
"Shut up I felt like you needed it" She snapped.
43. "Did you order coffee already?" He asked, taking a seat in front of her. Ha-rin nods, dismissing his words and instead getting to the point of why she invited him over. "Explain your feeling please"
45. you can cry baby
46. For you, I could pretend like I was happy when I was sad
For you, I could pretend like I was strong when I was hurt.
-.. --- / -.-- .- .-.. .-.. / .-- .- -. - / ... --- -- . / ..- .--. -.. .- - . ... ..--.. ..--..
47. uh oh
48. taehyung reaches out after seeing whats been going on his tl
49. wait a minute-
50. eunji creeping
51. adding a little fuel to the flames
53. oh would you look at that...
56. an interesting pair
57. what's a jungkook?
58. no time for gguk :(
59. did the plan work?
61. ha-rin has had enough
62. a civilized bitch
63. dumbass 2
64. ha-rin is really ready to start shit
65. is someone a little...
67. bff things
69. caught you.
70. keep ur mouth shut
71. late night talks with ha-rin (ft. her mattress kink)
hmm okay so should taehyung tell jungkook?
lol u guys fucked up
73. i just dont want you to get hurt
75. why did you tell him?
76. he snapped
this quick pick one for fun :))
78. i hope eunji chokes
79. the doorbell rings and taehyung lets out a loud yawn, looking around to see if jimin was going to get it or not. however the shorter male's voice rang out muffled in the distance "taehyung open it for me! i'm washing up!"
80. "okay!" he yells back, swinging the door open only to be shoved back harshly in the chest. he almost tumbled backwards from the loss of balance, before managing to stand straight up again.
81. eunji stood there with eyes glowing in irritation as she jabbed a finger tightly at taehyung's chest. he almost felt a sense of deja vu, watching as the girl huffed angrily.
"you- you fucking prick!"
82. "talk" was the final choice
83. embarrassing drunk confessions
84. "eunji please delete it," taehyung begged, falling onto his knees as he clasped his hands together "please delete it before i lose him"
the cheerleader tsks at the boy on the ground, crouching down to his level and lifting his chin up harshly. "shouldn't have snitched hm?"
85. "who even gave you these clips?" taehyung gaped, and he'd be lying if he said he wasnt scared.
"i have my ways, and i know people" was all she replied with, before opening up the text screen with jungkook's name on it. "now look what you've done-"
"no stop!" taehyung cried, reaching forward to grab her phone before she pressed the send button.
86. this was torture- pure fucking torture. eunji only chuckled, watching as taehyung fell into loud sobs and hugged himself tightly on the cold floor. "p-please dont eunji, i'll do anything just please dont tell jungkook. p-please don't make him hate me"
87. "then fucking leave us alone"
taehyung glances up with glossy eyes.
"don't fucking mention me cheating on him again and your dirty secrets will be kept covered." she hissed, stepping forward to kick the male in the gut which makes taehyung grunt out in pain.
88. "what the fuck is wrong with you?!" a voice inturrupts, and a second later taehyung is pulled back into jimin's arm. "you're fucking insane!"
eunji just rolls her eyes "remember what i said taehyung" she states before fixing her bag strap on her shoulder and walking out.
89. jimin is about to go after her but a hand grabs him by the wrist and refrains him from doing so.
"don't" taehyung begged hoarsely, tugging onto the boy's sleeve.
"let her win"
90. for jungkook. just for the sake of jungkook.
taehyung risked his pride and his feelings just for him.
i found this and it reminds me of this au: "Love isn't soft, like those poets say. Love has teeth which bite and the wounds never close." - Stephen King, The Body
91. im getting my heart back
92. i was wrong i guess
93. i know
94. back to block one
95. taking a month off for some healing
96. whatever rebbeca
98. we did it shishtar
Yall lol in 95 i made a mistake and wrote eunji instead of ha-rin ignore it please***
99. party crashers (1)
party crashers (2)
how you feel? ;)
𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧
𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪 𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶?
103. fake love?
105. we've come so far
106. eunji didn't hug back.
but jungkook still brought her in closer.
hola. choose one for scientific purposes. thank you.
. ..- -. .--- .. / .- -. -.. / .--- ..- -. --. -.- --- --- -.-
107. unavoidable questions
108. the past years
109. both sides
111. can we talk?
112. confessions and late realizations
listen to jungkook's cover of 'only then' while reading if you can please
114. i need time
115. silent promises- i'll be back for you
did taehyung do the right thing?
117. taehyung is busy
118. does he make you happy
119. but jungkook
122. feelings are complicated okay?
... after all of this what do you pick as your final choice?
123. a drunk mind speaks a sober heart
124. "then i'll find you and i'll love you again"
126. the backstory
127. win him back
im gonna wait for some reactions i'll be back soon with more
128. tbh im nervous lol
before he could say anything however, taehyung is dragged away by a group of friends who urge him to continue dancing along with them. though jungkook sees the look in his eyes, that curious glimmer which he sent before melting back into the body of people.
130. the universe
131. little things
so tired :(
132. i love you
133. then i'm here
"you were such an asshole you know that?"
jungkook hiccups out a laugh.
one last message about this au for me?