2. "The greatest wealth is health"
3. "Keep an open mind"
4. "By failing to prepare, you're preparing to fail"
5. "Consistency is what transforms average into excellence"
6. "It's always early to quit"
7. "The pain of discipline or the pain of regret"
8. "Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it"
9. "Dream BIG. Start small."
10. "Your attitude + Your choices = Your life"
11. "Nothing like a walk to clear your mind"
12. "Don't let your emotions make your decisions"
You must know the big ideas in the big disciplines. - Most people are trained in one model and try to solve all problems in one way. - To the man with a hammer, the world looks like a nail. - Learn Critical Thinking & Achieve worldly wisdom. - Buy gumroad.com/a/175895667/Ax…
Insights on Finding Purpose and Happiness | Psychology Hacks | Entrepreneur | Ghostwriter
Missing some tweets in this thread? Or failed to load images or videos? You can try to .