1. The Simple Path to Wealth, @JL Collins "I may not have owned a Mercedes, but I owned my freedom."
2. The Richest Man in Babylon, George S. Clason "I found the road to wealth when I decided that a part of all I earned was mine to keep."
3. The Psychology of Money, @Morgan Housel "Every bit of savings is like taking a point in the future that would have been owned by someone else and giving it back to yourself."
4. I Will Teach You To Be Rich, @Ramit Sethi "Conscious spending is about choosing the things you love enough to spend extravagantly on - and then cutting costs mercilessly on the things you don't love."
5. Rich Dad Poor Dad, @therealkiyosaki "Rich people acquire assets. The poor and middle class acquire liabilities that they think are assets."
6. Your Money or Your Life, Vicki Robin and Joe Dominguez "Waste lies not in the number of possessions but in the failure to enjoy them."
TL; DR The books that taught me how to build a six-figure net worth:
If you enjoyed this thread (and the photography skills) retweet the first tweet below to share. Follow me @Rachael Camp, CFP® for more knowledge on building a six-figure net worth.
Financial planner for millennials & online creators | Sharing lessons on financial freedom | Building Camp Wealth | Van life weekends | Tweets ≠ advice
Missing some tweets in this thread? Or failed to load images or videos? You can try to .