1. Brazil’s northernmost part is closer to every country in the Americas than it is to the southernmost part of Brazil
2. Land divided by wealth
3. Counties Not Using the Metric System
4. Only 2% of the Australian population lives in the yellow area
5. Africa is MASSIVE
6. Map of Pangea with current International boarders
7. 90% of Canadians live within 100 miles of the U.S. border, and 50% of Canadians live in the red area
8. These two areas of Africa have around the same populations
9. There are more people living inside this circle than outside of it
10. Countries in BLUE drive on the left side of the street. Countries in RED drive on the right side.
I tweet about news, business, statistics, and cool stories every day. #Bitcoin
Missing some tweets in this thread? Or failed to load images or videos? You can try to .