3. USE VISUAL MEMORY: Visualizing a concept is often the best way to fully understand it and remember it.
4. USE METAPHORS AND STORIES: Relate what you are learning to concepts and stories that you are already familiar with.
5. SLEEP: Your brain is like a muscle, it needs proper sleep to build those lasting lasting connections.
6. TEACH OTHERS This gives you better & deeper understanding of the topic.
7. EAT THE RIGHT FOOD: - Green, leafy vegetables. - Coffee - Egg - Fish - Meat - Tumeric - Pumpkin seed - Nuts (Walnut) - Green Tea Are very good for your brain .
8. TAKE THE RIGHT SUPPLEMENTS: Resveratrol, Creatine, Caffeine, Phosphatidylserine, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Ginkgo Biloba. Also B vitamins like B6, B12, and B9 (folic acid) all play a role in brain health. Omega-3 fatty acids, Vit E, magnesium also play huge role in the brain.
If you're using, absent-mindedness, difficulty in focusing on a Task, forgetfulness, problem paying attention, or short attention span, you are likely to have ATTENTION DEFICIT DISORDER (Which is half of the disorder AD-HD).
There are some MEDICATIONS & SUPPLEMENTS that can help boast your attention spam, focusing ability and boast your mental performance Do consult a Doctor. Kindly follow @Chief Pharmacist for more HEALTH Information. For Health & Medication CONSULTATION @One Health Consult
🍉 Health Coach 🍉 Consultant Pharmacist 🍉 Holistic Sexual & Reproductive Health Practitioner 🍉 Ad & PR 🍉 Learn,UNLEARN_&_Relearn @1HealthConsult 📨
Missing some tweets in this thread? Or failed to load images or videos? You can try to .