1. The Way of The Superior Man by David Deida Lessons: - A mans purpose is the key to his fulfilment - Polarity in a relationship is a must
2. Deep Work by Dr. Cal Newport Lessons: - If you want to be great at something, you need to be willing to go deep - Focus is finite, do not waste it on shallow tasks
3. The Way Of Men by Jack Donovan Lessons: - A man must have strength, courage, mastery and honour - A man needs other men to push him, challenge him, to help him be a man
4. Man's Search For Meaning by Viktor Frankl Lessons: - Our attitude is always in our control - Purpose is everything (my all time favourite book)
5. Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell Lessons: - It takes around 10 000 hours of deliberate practice to become an expert in a competitive field - High IQ does not automatically equal success
6. Can't Hurt Me by David Goggins Lessons: - You are capable of so much more than you think - Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional
7. Atomic Habits by James Clear Lessons: - 1% improvement add up over time - Change your identity to change your habits
These are 7 books that had a massive impact on my life, productivity, progress and results. Read these books, apply the information and reap the rewards of your labour.
If you want to build your discipline to ensure you apply the information in these books Get my Masculine Discipline course below rossharkness.gumroad.com/l/MasculineDis…
→ Sharing insights I learn along my self improvement journey | → I help entrepreneurs & CEOs build a dominating personal brand at https://t.co/ln4NgmYc2r
Missing some tweets in this thread? Or failed to load images or videos? You can try to .