0. Before anything, learn how the Internet Works youtu.be/x3c1ih2NJEg 1. Learn a programming language ( 1 - 45 days ). You can choose anyone from the languages like Python, Node.js, Java, PHP, C#, etc. In this , I'll be covering only 2 paths, Python and Node.JS
2. Pro Tip - Either you learn Python or JS, try to solve coding problems using that. Check these 2 platforms to practice coding problems. 1. Hackerrank.com 2. leetcode.com (prefer) Start solving from the 1st week of learning & keep going till you land a job
3. Learn HTTP, especially these 3 ( day 46 - day 55) 3.1 HTTP Status Codes 3.2 Headers, their usage, and their possible values 3.3 HTTP Methods
4. Learn a backend framework ( day 56 - 85 ) 4.1 Python Web frameworks a. Python - Django Full Course - youtu.be/PtQiiknWUcI Crash Course - youtu.be/HRLIEgwYSHc OR b. Python-Flask - youtu.be/Qr4QMBUPxWo Learn either Django or Flask
4.2. Node.JS frameworks a. Express.js - It is a lightweight and most used Node framework. Below video course covers Node + Express + MongoDB basics. Learn all 3 in one video. youtu.be/f2EqECiTBL8
5. Learn a Database ( day 85 - 110 ) 5.1 Relational Databases 5. 2 Non-Relational Databases Each of these categories has multiple options. check this doc for resources for all of the Database options available doc.clickup.com/37475729/d/h/1…
6. Build Projects(110 - 145) Building projects are very crucial to get a good hold of the things you have learned so far. a. Chat app using React, Node, Express, & MongoDB youtube.com/watch?v=3vRcB0… b. Ecommerce app using React, Node, Express, and MongoDB youtube.com/watch?v=y66RgY…
Build only the backend APIs and test that in the Postman tool. You don't need to build the frontend. c. Chat app using Python-Django youtu.be/SF1k_Twr9cg d. Ecommerce app with Python-Django youtube.com/watch?v=YZvRrl… At this stage, start actively applying for jobs.
7. Learn Basics of Cloud Computing 8. Learn the basics of containerization, CI/CD pipeline, and deployment. Check this pdf for resources for the above two topics and interview preparation guide. doc.clickup.com/37475729/d/h/1…
This is all for this thread folks Please let me know your feedback in the comments Follow @Faheem Khan for more content on Web Development and interview preparation. Thank you
If you're someone interested in becoming Frontend dev or FullStack dev then you should check this twitter.com/faheem_khan_de…
Master FullStack Development I have created a detailed e-book that contains 1. 50+ Resources 2. 12 Projects with Tutorials 3. Interview Preparation guide and resources 4. Additional Tips Grab the ebook for FREE Link in the next tweetShow this thread
Missing some tweets in this thread? Or failed to load images or videos? You can try to .