1. Never aim for perfection. 1% of progress daily is better than a perfect plan with no action.
2. Always embrace the small wins. Reward yourself for the small victories as it will help you stay on track.
3. Small steps is the key. I understand the need to take giant leaps towards goals/projects but if you inflate the ideas they become more daunting.
4. Go out and make mistakes. They are important for you to grow. Success is never without bumps along the road.
5. Plan with the end in mind. Know what you are aiming for, that way you can visualise each step to get there.
6. Don't wait for the perfect time. The best way to get something done is to begin. No matter how the initial results are, you've taken a brave step. One that many are scared to.
7. Believe in yourself. Stop putting yourself under stress. The Universe will guide you in the right direction!
8. Keep tally of all the actions you take. At some point when the smaller steps compound, you will not want to break the streak you're on.
9. Remember to tell yourself: • You can do this • You are capable • You are strong enough • You are brave • You can achieve everything you put your mind to. You become your thoughts!
If you enjoyed this thread, please retweet the first tweet and follow me: @The Ant Philosophy I created this account to help: • You become the best version of yourself. • Provide inspiration and motivation. • You learn alongside me on my journey. Have an amazing day :)
Insights to help you unlock your potential. Tweets on philosophy + life that will motivate and inspire you daily.
Missing some tweets in this thread? Or failed to load images or videos? You can try to .