1. Time in Nature. Get outside and surround yourself with greenery. Nature decreases cortisol levels which lower stress and anxiety.
2. Physical Training. • Gym • Cardio • Combat sports Anything to get your body moving, and your blood flowing. Exercise releases endorphins which lower stress and increase your mood.
3. Quality Food. Cut the seed oils and processed crap. Organic foods like; • Fruits • Red meat • Avocados Will do wonders for your health and performance.
4. More Sunlight. Sunlight increases your testosterone levels and increase the production of serotonin. Make sure you absorb the sun through your eyes.
5. Meditation. Instead of mindlessly scrolling which fatigues your mind, try meditating. Meditating gives your mind a rest and peace to your body. It's also a great habit to strengthen the relationship you have with your own mind.
6. Sleep. Good sleep recovers your body, energizes the mind, and prepares your for the next day. Bad sleep weakens your body, lowers your immune system, and slowly breaks down your mind. Aim for 7-9 hours per night, turn off all lights, and use blackout curtains.
7. Get "Iron Clad Discipline" This isn’t some 'self-help' book. This is a no BS course that helps men: • Become disciplined • Increase testosterone • Become UNSTOPPABLE • Achieve their goals in life Get it here: gumroad.com/a/700425331/it…
Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this thread, follow me @Art of Masculinity and retweet the first tweet This account exists to help men: • Gain power • Gain confidence • Gain masculinity Have a good day brother