21 lessons I've learnt in 2022 that'll change your life:
1. Stop waiting for the "right time." It doesn't exist.
2. Remove yourself from situations where you don’t feel valued or respected.
3. Problems will always exist. Learn to enjoy life while solving them.
4. Nobody but you is to blame for your problems.
5. Fix yourself before you try to fix the world.
6. The most difficult mission on earth is to focus on your dreams; the easiest is to complain.
7. Don’t follow your passion, follow your purpose.
8. You don't need 100 self-help books; you need consistency and self discipline.
9. Don’t trust people’s words; trust their actions.
10. You don’t need a lot of friends, just the right ones.
11. If you want to be strong, learn to be alone.
12. If you're passionate about success, don’t blame the distractions, improve your focus.
13. You become 10x more mature if you can control your emotions and react less.
14. Don't let pain break you, use it to create yourself and be strong than you've been.
15. Real growth starts when you’re tired of your own shit.
16. Nobody cares about your story until you’re successful. So become successful.
17. If you find someone smarter than you, don't compete but work with them.
18. Even when you trust your family and close friends, don't let them know everything about you.
19. You'll be 10x happier if you forgive your parents and stop blaming them for your problems.
20. Your employer doesn't care about you. They only pay you enough to kill your dreams.
21. Take nothing personally and save yourself from 99% of mental problems.
Follow @Lewin | Wealth Pill 💊
and join gum.co/Wealthbrew
and I'll share with you breakdown on:
• How to make money online
• Persuasive writing
• Business ideas