17 life lessons you must teach to your son.
1. When entrusted with a secret, keep it.
2. Hold your heroes to a higher standard.
3. Return a borrowed car with a full tank of gas.
4. Play with passion or don’t play at all…
5. When shaking hands, grip firmly and look them in the eye.
6. If you need music on the beach, you’re missing the point.
7. Never shake a man’s hand sitting down.
8. Don’t enter a pool by the stairs.
9. The man at the BBQ Grill is the closest thing to a king.
10. Carry two handkerchiefs. The one in your back pocket is for you. The one in your breast pocket is for her.
11. You marry the girl, you marry her family.
12. Be like a duck. Remain calm on the surface and paddle like crazy underneath.
13. Experience the serenity of traveling alone.
14. Never be afraid to ask out the best looking girl in the room.
15. Never turn down a breath mint.
16. Dress how you want to be addressed
17. Be blessed by being a blessing.
That's a wrap!
This is 16/24 thread of 24-Day #hyperthread challenge.
If you enjoyed this thread:
1. Follow me @The Right Mindset for more of these
2. RT the tweet below to share this thread with your audience