1. #TwitterFiles & #FacebookFiles A deep dive into how Twitter & Facebook became willing partners with The Deep State
Should Facebook & Twitter hiring practices, along with their close ties to FBI, CISA & other Government Agencies be a focus in @Rep. Jim Jordan investigation?
2. At a September 5, 2018 Senate hearing, @jack stated, “We’ve really strengthened our PARTNERSHIP with Government Agencies since 2016.”
Jack requests regular meetings with “Twitter’s Law Enforcement partnerships” & asks for a “single point of contact” with the Government
3. Twitter was not pressured at all. @jack went to Congress requesting more help expanding their already existing "partnerships" with Law Enforcement & Government. twitter.com/mtaibbi/status…
8. Federal intelligence and law enforcement reach into Twitter included the Department of Homeland Security, which partnered with security contractors and think tanks to pressure Twitter to moderate content.
4. The “single point of contact” that @jack requested became CISA.
CISA was established. two months after this Senate hearing, in November 2018.
5. Since 2018, Twitter hired at least 15 former FBI & CIA agents. Is this what Jack wanted when he asked for more help from Congress?
Twitter is both a social media company and a crime scene
7. At this same Senate hearing, Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg testified that Facebook receives “hints from law enforcement” on censorship of “fake news.”
She also states that Facebook coordinates with other social media firms in this effort
1. After learning that Twitter employs at least 15 former FBI agents, I searched Facebook. What I found is alarming
Facebook currently employs at least 115 people, in high-ranking positions, that formerly worked at FBI/CIA/NSA/DHS:
9. Most notably, In July 2019, Facebook hired a former CIA Intelligence Officer as their top Manager in Trust & Safety
Aaron Berman jumped from a 17-year career at CIA to immediately manage “misinformation” policy & censorship at Facebook. linkedin.com/in/aarondberma…
11. Brian testified that, since 2018, CISA had regular meetings between “Federal partners” and social media platforms.
The purpose of the calls was to discuss misinformation & threats on social media platforms.
12.“FACEBOOK WAS THE INDUSTRY LEAD”
Brian testified that prior to the meetings, he would have private “coordination calls” with Facebook to “set the agenda”
Was Facebook’s new hire, Ex-CIA Aaron Berman, CISA’s primary contact at Facebook?
Did he help "set the agenda"?
13. Twitter, Microsoft, Google, Reddit, and others, all participated in the Facebook/CISA led conference calls.
14. @Elon Musk, after you slammed CISA for running a propaganda platform, do you still allow Twitter to participate in these monthly, misinformation sharing, calls with CISA? twitter.com/elonmusk/statu…
15. Conference calls between CISA, social media companies & other government agencies were held monthly, sometimes bi-weekly
16. What other Government Agencies participated in the meetings led by Facebook & CISA?
DOJ, FBI, ODNI & DHS
17. Elvis Chan (familiar name from #TwitterFiles) was the FBI’s point man in the Facebook/CISA led meetings with social media platforms.
18. Outside of the monthly CISA conference calls, we know FBI’s Elvis Chan & other agencies bombarded Twitter with requests to censor what they deemed as misinformation.
For the most part, Twitter complied. twitter.com/mtaibbi/status…
4. Between January 2020 and November 2022, there were over 150 emails between the FBI and former Twitter Trust and Safety chief Yoel Roth.
19. Flagging of “misinformation” sharing with social media platforms started in April 2022, ahead of the 2022 Midterms Election.
20. Twitter was in direct contact with EIP (Election Integrity Project). EIP was founded in 2020 to identify election misinformation ahead of the 2020 Presidential Election. CISA(DHS) farmed out most of the misinformation flagging to EIP twitter.com/mtaibbi/status…
12.An unanswered question: do agencies like FBI and DHS do in-house flagging work themselves, or farm it out? “You have to prove to me that inside the fucking government you can do any kind of massive data or AI search,” says one former intelligence officer.
21. EIP is run by Stanford, University of Washington, Graphika & The Atlantic Council with the goal to identify mis/disinformation & share their findings with 15 social media platforms. For more info @kanekoa.substack.com’s thread: twitter.com/KanekoaTheGrea…
22.The Deep State, Democrats & MSM were outraged by the election of @Donald J. Trump. Starting around 2018, there was an aggressive concerted effort to make sure he was not re-elected.
23.The Deep State used a two-pronged approach to achieve their goals:
Partnerships between Social Media and Government (CISA)
Social Media hiring of 100’s of former Intelligence Agents. Former CIA agents now manage misinformation censorship at both Facebook & Google.
24. After achieving their goal of getting Trump out of office, this Social Media/Deep State partnership is now ostensibly being used to censor & socially engineer our views on COVID, vaccines, climate, race relations, Russia/Ukraine War, etc.